Instead of your developers typing up change logs for your QA team, let your workflow do that for you and save time.
No more forgotten changes.
When there are issues during QA the full request is immediately flagged giving your engineers the feedback they need to fix it.
Drastically reduce missed bugs.
Once engineering and QA teams have signed off on the proposed changes, your dev-ops team gets the green light.
Ship confidently. Every time.
Include QA Checklists in Your CI/CD Workflows
Value and save your team's time by streamlining collaboration and shipping faster.
Powerful Insights for QA Teams
Know how much work there is, and how the workload is distributed across your QA team.
Automatically Searchable, Platform-Wide Changelog
Are you writing release notes? Make them available and searchable, immediately.
Release: Searchable Changelogs
21 seconds ago - (2019-01-16 02:18:01 UTC)
- DEV-5702: Create Changelog UI Components
- DEV-5703: Implement ElasticSearch Engine for Changelog
- DEV-5706: Hooks to maintain search index
- DEV-5706: Helper Utilities to Initialize Changelog Search Index
Release: Github CI
3 weeks ago - (2018-12-26 02:18:22 UTC)
- DEV-4769: Checklist Status Summary for Github (passed, failed, pending)
- DEV-4770: Fetch & Maintain PR Status (open, closed, merged)
- DEV-4771: Update Commit Hash based on checklist status (Github API)